The authors acknowledge and thank Ramona Heck and the special edition editorial team Don Neubaum, Ken Moores, and Reg Litz for their constructive comments on an earlier draft of this article. Financial support for this project was provided by the Austin Family Business Program at Oregon State University. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2005 Babson Kauffman Entrepreneurship Research Conference.
Leveraging Family-Based Brand Identity to Enhance Firm Competitiveness and Performance in Family Businesses*
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
© 2008 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 351–371, July 2008
How to Cite
Craig, J. B., Dibrell, C. and Davis, P. S. (2008), Leveraging Family-Based Brand Identity to Enhance Firm Competitiveness and Performance in Family Businesses. Journal of Small Business Management, 46: 351–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2008.00248.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!