The authors thank the editor, Professor Massimo Colombo, and the two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions. This study has been financially supported by projects SECJ2007-67582-C02-02/ECON and CCG08-UC3M/HUM-4152. The usual disclaimer applies.
Technological Collaboration: Bridging the Innovation Gap between Small and Large Firms*
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 44–69, January 2010
How to Cite
Nieto, M. J. and Santamaría, L. (2010), Technological Collaboration: Bridging the Innovation Gap between Small and Large Firms. Journal of Small Business Management, 48: 44–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2009.00286.x
María Jesús Nieto is an Associate Professor at the Management and Strategic Division, University Carlos III of Madrid, Spain. Her current research interests include innovation management, strategic alliances, and internationalization strategy, specially focused on SMEs. She has also made recent contributions on information technology.
Lluís Santamaría is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Business Administration, University Carlos III of Madrid, Spain. His current research interests include innovation management, technological cooperation, and comparative institutional analysis. He also studies the management of intangibles and accounting information systems.
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!