Douglas Cumming is an associate professor and Ontario research chair at the Schulich School of Business, York University.
Venture Capital Investment Duration
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 228–257, April 2010
How to Cite
Cumming, D. and Johan, S. (2010), Venture Capital Investment Duration. Journal of Small Business Management, 48: 228–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2010.00293.x
Sofia Johan is an AFM senior research fellow at the Tilburg Law and Economics Centre (TILEC), University of Tilburg.
An earlier version of this paper was distributed as “When do companies go public too early? International evidence from venture capital” at the Academy of Management Conference 2007.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!