This research was supported financially by Spanish Ministry of Education and Science research project number ECO2008-04708/ECON. Thanks to Editor and anonymous JSBM referees for their helpful suggestions.
Social Networks: Effects of Social Capital on Firm Innovation
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 258–279, April 2010
How to Cite
Molina-Morales, F. X. and Martínez-Fernández, M. T. (2010), Social Networks: Effects of Social Capital on Firm Innovation. Journal of Small Business Management, 48: 258–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2010.00294.x
Francesc Xavier Molina-Morales is an associate professor at the Universitat Jaume I in Castellon, Spain.
María Teresa Martínez-Fernández is an associate professor at the Universitat Jaume I in Castellon, Spain.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!