Joan-Lluis Capelleras is lecturer in the Department of Business Economics at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
Venture Creation Speed and Subsequent Growth: Evidence from South America
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 302–324, July 2010
How to Cite
Capelleras, J.-L., Greene, F. J., Kantis, H. and Rabetino, R. (2010), Venture Creation Speed and Subsequent Growth: Evidence from South America. Journal of Small Business Management, 48: 302–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2010.00296.x
Francis J. Greene is associate professor at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick.
Hugo Kantis is professor in the Institute of Industry at the Universidad Nacional de General Sarmiento, Argentina.
Rodrigo Rabetino is lecturer in the Department of Business Economics at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain.
An earlier version of this paper won the JSBM Editors' Choice Award at the 52nd ICSB 2007 World Conference. The authors appreciate the helpful comments from associate editor Julio O. De Castro and two anonymous reviewers. Joan-Lluis Capelleras is grateful for support by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology through Project SEJ2007-67737-c03-01. The usual disclaimer applies.
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!