Originally prepared for presentation at the Kaftman-Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland Conference on Entrepreneurial Finance on 12–13 March 2008.
Informal and Early Formal Financial Support in the Business Creation Process: Exploration with PSED II Data Set
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
© 2011 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Special Issue: Global Research and Policy Implications for Today's SMEs
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 27–54, January 2011
How to Cite
Reynolds, P. D. (2011), Informal and Early Formal Financial Support in the Business Creation Process: Exploration with PSED II Data Set. Journal of Small Business Management, 49: 27–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2010.00313.x
Paul D. Reynolds is the Howard Hoffman Distinguished Scholar of Management and Entrepreneurship at The George Washington University.
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!