The authors wish to thank the anonymous reviewers and the JSBM associate editor, Dr. William E. Jackson III, for providing insightful feedback and guidance.
An Empirical Study of the Impact of CEO Characteristics on New Firms' Time to IPO*
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 163–184, April 2011
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Zimmerman, M. and Jiang, C. (2011), An Empirical Study of the Impact of CEO Characteristics on New Firms' Time to IPO. Journal of Small Business Management, 49: 163–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2011.00320.x
Qin Yang is associate professor in the Management Department, School of Business at Robert Morris University.
Monica A. Zimmerman is associate professor in the Management Department at West Chester University's College of Business and Public Affairs and director of the Dr. Edwin Cottrell Entrepreneurial Leadership Center.
Crystal X. Jiang is assistant professor in the Management Department, College of Business at Bryant University.
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!