The authors want to thank Marlot Bal, MSc, for assisting in the literature review, and Samantha Bouwmeester, Ph.D., for her valuable advise concerning data analysis. The work of the third author on this manuscript was supported by the European Commission, Socioeconomic Sciences and Humanities Grant Agreement 217622 (SELUSI project).
Small Business Owners' Success Criteria, a Values Approach to Personal Differences
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 207–232, April 2011
How to Cite
Gorgievski, M. J., Ascalon, M. E. and Stephan, U. (2011), Small Business Owners' Success Criteria, a Values Approach to Personal Differences. Journal of Small Business Management, 49: 207–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2011.00322.x
Marjan Gorgievski is assistant professor at the Department of Psychology, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Evelina Ascalon is senior consultant for Ruegg Consulting.
Ute Stephan is senior researcher at the Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!