Manuela Presutti is associate professor of management at the Department of Management of the University of Bologna.
The Importance of Proximity for the Start-Ups' Knowledge Acquisition and Exploitation
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 361–389, July 2011
How to Cite
Presutti, M., Boari, C. and Majocchi, A. (2011), The Importance of Proximity for the Start-Ups' Knowledge Acquisition and Exploitation. Journal of Small Business Management, 49: 361–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2011.00331.x
Cristina Boari is full professor of business strategy at the University of Bologna.
Antonio Majocchi is associate professor of international business and management at the Faculty of Economics, University of Pavia.
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!