Clay Dibrell is an associate professor of Management in the School of Business Administration at The University of Mississippi.
Natural Environment, Market Orientation, and Firm Innovativeness: An Organizational Life Cycle Perspective
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 467–489, July 2011
How to Cite
Dibrell, C., Craig, J. and Hansen, E. (2011), Natural Environment, Market Orientation, and Firm Innovativeness: An Organizational Life Cycle Perspective. Journal of Small Business Management, 49: 467–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2011.00333.x
Justin Craig is an associate professor of Entrepreneurship and co-director of the Australian Centre for Family Business in the School of Business, Technology and Sustainable Development at Bond University.
Eric Hansen is a professor of Forest Products Marketing in the College of Forestry at Oregon State University.
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!