Elodie Gardet is assistant professor of strategic management in the Department of Management (IREGE) at the University of Savoie.
Coordination Modes Established by the Hub Firm of an Innovation Network: The Case of an SME Bearer
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Special Issue: Small Business and Networked Innovation: Organizational and Managerial Challenges
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 216–238, April 2012
How to Cite
Gardet, E. and Fraiha, S. (2012), Coordination Modes Established by the Hub Firm of an Innovation Network: The Case of an SME Bearer. Journal of Small Business Management, 50: 216–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2012.00351.x
Shady Fraiha is assistant professor of MIS at Hariri Canadian University, College of Business Administration, Lebanon.
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!