Sarel Gronum is lecturer and PhD student at the University of Queensland Business School.
The Role of Networks in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Innovation and Firm Performance
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Special Issue: Small Business and Networked Innovation: Organizational and Managerial Challenges
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 257–282, April 2012
How to Cite
Gronum, S., Verreynne, M.-L. and Kastelle, T. (2012), The Role of Networks in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Innovation and Firm Performance. Journal of Small Business Management, 50: 257–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2012.00353.x
Martie-Louise Verreynne is senior lecturer at the University of Queensland Business School.
Tim Kastelle is senior lecturer at the University of Queensland Business School.
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!