Juan Bautista Delgado-García is Associate Professor of Universidad de Burgos, Dpto. Economía y Administración de Empresas, Burgos, Spain.
Influence of Affective Traits on Entrepreneur's Goals and Satisfaction
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 408–428, July 2012
How to Cite
Delgado-García, J. B., Rodríguez-Escudero, A. I. and Martín-Cruz, N. (2012), Influence of Affective Traits on Entrepreneur's Goals and Satisfaction. Journal of Small Business Management, 50: 408–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2012.00359.x
Ana Isabel Rodríguez-Escudero is Professor of Universidad de Valladolid, Dpto. Organización de Empresas y Comercialización e Investigación de Mercados, Valladolid, Spain.
Natalia Martín-Cruz is Associate Professor of Universidad de Valladolid, Dpto. Organización de Empresas y Comercialización e Investigación de Mercados, Valladolid, Spain.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!