Family Involvement in the Board of Directors: Effects on Sales Internationalization
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 83–99, January 2013
How to Cite
Sciascia, S., Mazzola, P., Astrachan, J. H. and Pieper, T. M. (2013), Family Involvement in the Board of Directors: Effects on Sales Internationalization. Journal of Small Business Management, 51: 83–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2012.00373.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!