David Tomczyk is an assistant professor of Entrepreneurship and Strategy at Quinnipiac University. His research includes social entrepreneurship, the intersection of video game development and sociology and entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial intent, and other topics.
Entrepreneurs' Personal Values, Compensation, and High Growth Firm Performance
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 66–82, January 2013
How to Cite
Tomczyk, D., Lee, J. and Winslow, E. (2013), Entrepreneurs' Personal Values, Compensation, and High Growth Firm Performance. Journal of Small Business Management, 51: 66–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2012.00374.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!