Christian Koropp was postdoctoral researcher at the Institute of Technology Management at the University of St. Gallen and is now working as consultant for small and medium-sized firms.
Financial Attitudes in Family Firms: The Moderating Role of Family Commitment
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 114–137, January 2013
How to Cite
Koropp, C., Grichnik, D. and Kellermanns, F. (2013), Financial Attitudes in Family Firms: The Moderating Role of Family Commitment. Journal of Small Business Management, 51: 114–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2012.00380.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!