We thank participants at the Eastern Finance Association and Financial Management Association meetings, Jayant Kale, Melissa Frye, Robert Parrino, an anonymous reviewer, and Cynthia J. Campbell (editor) for their valuable comments. All errors are the responsibility of the authors.
The Importance of Board Quality in the Event of a CEO Death
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 307–337, August 2006
How to Cite
Borokhovich, K. A., Brunarski, K. R., Donahue, M. S. and Harman, Y. S. (2006), The Importance of Board Quality in the Event of a CEO Death. Financial Review, 41: 307–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.1969.tb01741.x-i1
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!