This research was partially supported by the Center for Research and Management Services of the School of Business, Indiana State University. Special thanks go to an anonymous Financial Review referee for providing valuable comments and suggestions. Helpful insight into corporate insider trading by Bob Gabele of the Invest/Net Group, Inc., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33331, is acknowledged. Very capable computer assistance was provided by Drew Smith and Sandy Piazza of Clemson University, Champ Edwards of Indiana State University, and Eurico J. Ferreira, Jr. of the University of South Carolina.
Insider Trading Activity, Different Market Regimens, and Abnormal Returns
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 193–210, May 1995
How to Cite
Ferreira, E. J. (1995), Insider Trading Activity, Different Market Regimens, and Abnormal Returns. Financial Review, 30: 193–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.1995.tb00830.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!