We wish to thank Michael Bradley, Bob Comment, John Easterwood, Anju Seth, Ron Singer, Laura Starks, P.C. Venkatesh, and seminar participants at the University of Houston, the University of Texas (Austin) and the Western Finance Association meetings at Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Seong Hong, Lalith Samarakoon and Ming-Jing Yang provided excellent research assistance.
Capital Gains Taxes and Stockholders' Response to Dutch Auction Tender Offers
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 779–800, November 1997
How to Cite
Kadapakkam, P.-R. and Seth, S. (1997), Capital Gains Taxes and Stockholders' Response to Dutch Auction Tender Offers. Financial Review, 32: 779–800. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.1997.tb00910.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!