We wish to thank two anonymous referees for many helpful comments and suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
On Testing the Random-Walk Hypothesis: A Model-Comparison Approach
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 105–124, August 2000
How to Cite
Darrat, A. F. and Zhong, M. (2000), On Testing the Random-Walk Hypothesis: A Model-Comparison Approach. Financial Review, 35: 105–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2000.tb01423.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!