We wish to acknowledge Jung-bum Wee of the Korea Economic Research Institute for his kind assistance in data compilation. In addition, we would like to thank Constantijn Claessens, Jack Glen, Patrick Honohan, Tae Soo Kang, Masahiro Kawai, Leora Klapper, Klaus Lorch and Tom Noe for their comments and suggestions made throughout the research. We would also like to thank three anonymous referees for their helpful comments. The findings and conclusions of the paper are those of the authors.
Corporate Bankruptcy in Korea: Only the Strong Survive?
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 31–50, November 2000
How to Cite
Bongini, P., Ferri, G. and Hahm, H. (2000), Corporate Bankruptcy in Korea: Only the Strong Survive?. Financial Review, 35: 31–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2000.tb01428.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!