An earlier version of the paper was presented at the Academy of Financial Services and Southern Finance Association meetings. Helpful comments from the editor and reviewers are gratefully acknowledged. We thank Morningstar, Inc. for mutual fund data and Dow Jones & Co., Inc. for benchmark data.
Selectivity and Market Timing Performance of Fidelity Sector Mutual Funds
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 39–54, February 2001
How to Cite
Dellva, W. L., DeMaskey, A. L. and Smith, C. A. (2001), Selectivity and Market Timing Performance of Fidelity Sector Mutual Funds. Financial Review, 36: 39–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2001.tb00003.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!