The authors would like to thank the editor Stephen Ferris and an anonymous referee for very helpful comments that significantly improved this paper.
A Comparison of Reverse Leveraged Buyouts and Original Initial Public Offers: Factors Impacting their Issuance in the IPO Market
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 1–18, August 2001
How to Cite
Hogan, K. M., Olson, G. T. and Kish, R. J. (2001), A Comparison of Reverse Leveraged Buyouts and Original Initial Public Offers: Factors Impacting their Issuance in the IPO Market. Financial Review, 36: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2001.tb00017.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!