Mr. Rui gratefully acknowledges the financial support from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Account No. G-YC26).
The Dynamic Relation Between Stock Returns, Trading Volume, and Volatility
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 153–174, August 2001
How to Cite
Chen, G.-m., Firth, M. and Rui, O. M. (2001), The Dynamic Relation Between Stock Returns, Trading Volume, and Volatility. Financial Review, 36: 153–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2001.tb00024.x
The authors thank an anonymous referee for helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!