The authors thank Arnold R. Cowan and Cynthia J. Campbell (Editors), two anonymous referees, Richard Carter, Ann E. Sherman, Kee H. Chung, John G. Powell, Jing Shi, and the 2003 FMA International Conference participants for valuable comments and helpful discussions. The authors are solely responsible for the contents of the paper.
Asymmetric Information in the IPO Aftermarket
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 131–153, May 2005
How to Cite
Li, M., McInish, T. H. and Wongchoti, U. (2005), Asymmetric Information in the IPO Aftermarket. Financial Review, 40: 131–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2005.00097.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!