The authors thank Ken Kuttner for providing the data on federal funds futures surprises, and Cathy Bonser-Neal, Owen Humpage, J.R. Clark, and Gerry Jensen for their insights on an earlier draft of this paper. The paper has benefited from discussions at the 2004 Eastern Finance Association meetings in Mystic and the 2004 Financial Management Association meetings in New Orleans. We are grateful for useful suggestions from Arnie Cowan (the editor) and from an anonymous referee. The usual disclaimer applies.
The Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy on Currency Markets
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 289–303, May 2006
How to Cite
Lobo, B. J., Darrat, A. F. and Ramchander, S. (2006), The Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy on Currency Markets. Financial Review, 41: 289–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2006.00142.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!