I thank John Clapp, Walt Dolde, Amy Dunbar, Carmelo Giaccotto, John Harding, Shanta Hegde, Lin Klein, Kevin McLaughlin, Tom O'Brien, Jim Sfiridis, Mike Willenborg, Gang Wu, participants at the 2004 Northern Finance Association Meetings, two anonymous referees, and Arnie Cowan (the editor) for helpful comments that improved the paper.
Are the Insider Trades of a Large Institutional Investor Informed?
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 161–190, May 2007
How to Cite
Golec, J. (2007), Are the Insider Trades of a Large Institutional Investor Informed?. Financial Review, 42: 161–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2007.00166.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!