Financial support from IFM2 and FQRSC is gratefully acknowledged. Part of this research was completed while François was visiting IGR at Université de Rennes and Missonier-Piera was at HEC Lausanne. We are grateful to two anonymous referees and the editor (Arnold R. Cowan) for their helpful comments. We have also benefited from discussions with Benoît Dostie, Georges Hübner, Denis Larocque, Thomas Moeller, Nicolas Papageorgiou, Sophie Pardo, and participants of the 2004 NFA Conference and the 2005 FMA Conference. We thank Sarah Bounab, Yann Bieli, and Marie-Chantal Ouellette for excellent research assistance. Any remaining errors are our own.
The Agency Structure of Loan Syndicates
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 227–245, May 2007
How to Cite
François, P. and Missonier-Piera, F. (2007), The Agency Structure of Loan Syndicates. Financial Review, 42: 227–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2007.00169.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!