I have received many helpful comments from John Clapp, Erasmo Giambona, Joe Golec, John Harding, Shantaram Hegde, Hossein Kazemi, Tom O'Brien, Rex Santerre, Jimmy Sfiridis, You Taewoo, John Vernon, and seminar participants at the University of Connecticut, the University of Massachusetts, and the 2006 Eastern Finance Association in Philadelphia. I thank also an anonymous referee and Arnie Cowan (the editor) for their valuable comments. All remaining errors are the sole responsibility of the author.
Discounting Mean Reverting Cash Flows with the Capital Asset Pricing Model
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2007
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 247–265, May 2007
How to Cite
Giaccotto, C. (2007), Discounting Mean Reverting Cash Flows with the Capital Asset Pricing Model. Financial Review, 42: 247–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2007.00170.x
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!