We are indebted to Richard Roll and Todd Houge for their thoughtful and detailed comments. We also thank Philippe Jorion, Jaemin Kim, Eli Talmor, Fan Yu, Swaminathan Badrinath, and workshop participants at the University of California, Irvine, San Diego State University, Massey University, the University of Alaska Fairbanks, Concordia University, the Midwest Finance Association meeting in St. Louis, the European Financial Management Association meeting in Basel, Switzerland, and the Financial Management Association meeting in New Orleans.
IPO Pricing, Block Sales, and Long-Term Performance
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2007
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 319–348, August 2007
How to Cite
Pukthuanthong-Le, K. and Varaiya, N. (2007), IPO Pricing, Block Sales, and Long-Term Performance. Financial Review, 42: 319–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2007.00174.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!