We thank Cynthia J. Campbell (the editor) and three anonymous referees for helpful comments.
Diversification in Portfolios of Individual Stocks: 100 Stocks Are Not Enough
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2007
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 557–570, November 2007
How to Cite
Domian, D. L., Louton, D. A. and Racine, M. D. (2007), Diversification in Portfolios of Individual Stocks: 100 Stocks Are Not Enough. Financial Review, 42: 557–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2007.00183.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!