We thank two anonymous referees for suggestions that significantly improved the paper, Cynthia Campbell (the Editor) Henk Berkman, Rebel Cole, Jeff Coles, Erik Devos, Phil English, Larry Rose, seminar participants at the University of Auckland, Massey University (Palmerston North and Albany Campuses), Texas Tech University and participants at the 2004 Financial Management Association Annual Meeting and 2005 Northern Finance Association Meeting for valuable comments and suggestions.
Voluntary Listing Requirements and Corporate Performance: The Case of the Dey Report and Canadian Firms
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2008
2008, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 129–157, February 2008
How to Cite
Panasian, C., Prevost, A. K. and Bhabra, H. S. (2008), Voluntary Listing Requirements and Corporate Performance: The Case of the Dey Report and Canadian Firms. Financial Review, 43: 129–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2007.00189.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!