Tannous acknowledges receiving a travel grant from the Edwards School of Business in support of this research. The authors are indebted to an anonymous referee for providing valuable comments and recommendations and we thank Cynthia J. Campbell (the editor) for her help and patience during the revision process. Special thanks go to M. Ayadi, E. Biktimirov, D. Cyr, and R. Welsh, who provided helpful suggestions and ideas during a presentation at Brock University. Any remaining errors are our responsibility.
Expected Time Value Decay of Options: Implications for Put-Rolling Strategies
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
©2008, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 191–218, May 2008
How to Cite
Tannous, G. F. and Lee-Sing, C. (2008), Expected Time Value Decay of Options: Implications for Put-Rolling Strategies. Financial Review, 43: 191–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2008.00191.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!