The author is indebted to Jerome Detemple, Nalin Kulatilaka, and Mark Loewenstein for invaluable advice. The author especially thanks an anonymous referee and Arnold R. Cowan (the Editor) for many helpful suggestions. Comments from seminar participants at Boston University and Ling Tung University are also appreciated. All remaining errors are mine.
Information Asymmetry and Corporate Investment Decisions: A Dynamic Approach
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
©2008, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 241–271, May 2008
How to Cite
Tsai, S.-C. (2008), Information Asymmetry and Corporate Investment Decisions: A Dynamic Approach. Financial Review, 43: 241–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2008.00193.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!