I thank Arnie Cowan, Peter Klein, David Levine, Chris Perignon, Chris Veld, seminar participants at the 2005 NFA meeting in Vancouver, and seminar participants at the 2006 CSR meeting at London Business School. A special thanks to Justin Bellew from KLD Research & Analytics, Inc. for providing the data. Research support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada is gratefully acknowledged.
Political Views and Corporate Decision Making: The Case of Corporate Social Responsibility
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 337–360, August 2008
How to Cite
Rubin, A. (2008), Political Views and Corporate Decision Making: The Case of Corporate Social Responsibility. Financial Review, 43: 337–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2008.00197.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!