We thank Refet Gurkaynak for kindly providing some data used in this study. The earlier versions of the paper were presented at 2006 Eastern Finance Association, 2006 Western Economics Association, and 2006 Financial Management Association annual meetings. We thank session participants, the editor (Cynthia Campbell), and particularly the anonymous referee for very extensive comments. Wang and Yang acknowledge financial support from the PSC-CUNY research grant and the UC Denver Faculty Research & Scholarship Completion Fund, respectively.
U.S. Monetary Policy Surprises and Currency Futures Markets: A New Look
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
© 2008, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 509–541, November 2008
How to Cite
Wang, T., Yang, J. and Simpson, M. W. (2008), U.S. Monetary Policy Surprises and Currency Futures Markets: A New Look. Financial Review, 43: 509–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2008.00206.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!