The authors would like to thank two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions
The “Best Corporate Citizens”: Are They Good for Their Shareholders?
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 239–262, May 2009
How to Cite
Filbeck, G., Gorman, R. and Zhao, X. (2009), The “Best Corporate Citizens”: Are They Good for Their Shareholders?. Financial Review, 44: 239–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2009.00217.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!