We thank Arnold Cowan (the editor) and the two anonymous referees for their many helpful suggestions and comments while the paper was in preparation. All the remaining errors and omissions, however, are ours. D. Nguyen acknowledges the financial support of a summer research grant from the Charlton College of Business.
Higher-Order Systematic Comoments and Asset Pricing: New Evidence
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
© 2009, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 345–369, August 2009
How to Cite
Nguyen, D. and Puri, T. N. (2009), Higher-Order Systematic Comoments and Asset Pricing: New Evidence. Financial Review, 44: 345–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2009.00221.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!