We thank Fuyu Angela Yang and seminar participants at the 2007 Athens Institute for Education and Research Finance Conference, the 2007 FMA Conference, and the 2007 International Congress on Modeling and Simulation, Christchurch, New Zealand for helpful comments and discussions. We thank also Arnie Cowan (a former editor) and two anonymous referees for constructive comments and suggestions. Any errors are our responsibility.
Predictability in Consumption Growth and Equity Returns: A Bayesian Investigation
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
© 2010, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 167–203, February 2010
How to Cite
Paseka, A. and Theocharides, G. (2010), Predictability in Consumption Growth and Equity Returns: A Bayesian Investigation. Financial Review, 45: 167–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2009.00242.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!