The authors acknowledge the helpful assistance of Att Kruafak, participants of the 2007 Financial Management Association annual meetings in Orlando, Florida, and participants in the 2006 doctoral research seminar series at The University of Texas at Arlington, and especially the many insights provided by the two anonymous referees. An earlier version of this paper appeared in Chapter 2 of Wikrom Prombutr's doctoral dissertation.
Investment Irreversibility, Cash Flow Risk, and Value-Growth Stock Return Effects
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 287–305, May 2010
How to Cite
Prombutr, W., Lockwood, L. and Diltz, J. D. (2010), Investment Irreversibility, Cash Flow Risk, and Value-Growth Stock Return Effects. Financial Review, 45: 287–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2010.00248.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!