We would like to thank Don Brean, Raymond Kan, Tom McCurdy, Lance Nail and Alan White for helpful suggestions on an earlier draft. We also thank seminar participants at the 2006 Asian Finance Association meeting in Auckland, New Zealand and the 2006 Southern Finance Association meeting in Destin, Florida for their comments and suggestions. Special thanks to an anonymous referee and a former editor, Arnie Cowan. All remaining errors are our responsibility.
Stock Splits and Bond Yields: Isolating the Signaling Hypothesis
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 375–386, May 2010
How to Cite
Michayluk, D. and Zhao, R. (2010), Stock Splits and Bond Yields: Isolating the Signaling Hypothesis. Financial Review, 45: 375–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2010.00252.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!