This paper is a part of my dissertation at University of Tennessee, Knoxville. I would like to thank Philip Daves, James W. Wansley, and Michael C. Ehrhardt for their insightful comments. I have benefited from discussions with Bruce R. Swensen. I am also grateful to a former editor (Arnold R. Cowan) and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and Ying Zhang for his comments at 2006 Financial Management Association Meetings.
The Moving Average Ratio and Momentum
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 415–447, May 2010
How to Cite
Park, S.-C. (2010), The Moving Average Ratio and Momentum. Financial Review, 45: 415–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2010.00254.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!