Nattawut Jenwittayaroje gratefully acknowledges the research grant from Chulalongkorn Business School, Chulalongkorn University. We thank participants at the 2008 Chulalongkorn Accounting and Finance Symposium (CAFS), especially Paul Malatesta and Hank Bessembinder (CAFS discussant).
Price Movers on the Stock Exchange of Thailand: Evidence from a Fully Automated Order-Driven Market
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 761–783, August 2010
How to Cite
Charoenwong, C., Ding, D. K. and Jenwittayaroje, N. (2010), Price Movers on the Stock Exchange of Thailand: Evidence from a Fully Automated Order-Driven Market. Financial Review, 45: 761–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2010.00270.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!