I thank Bo Becker, Murillo Campello, Dirk Hackbarth, Josh Pollet, Annette Poulsen, the seminar participants at New Mexico State University, and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments and suggestions. I thank Amy Brimer Blackwood, Pho Palmer, and Tom Pollak from the National Center for Charitable Statistics for their help with the data. I also thank the software developers from The R Project for Statistical Computing for the software that I used for parts of the statistical analysis.
What are the Capital Structure Determinants for Tax-Exempt Organizations?
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 845–872, August 2010
How to Cite
Peter Smith, G. (2010), What are the Capital Structure Determinants for Tax-Exempt Organizations?. Financial Review, 45: 845–872. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2010.00274.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!