I would like to thank an anonymous referee, Nikolaos Tessaromatis and Dimitrios Thomakos for their constructive comments that greatly improved the paper. I also thank Timothy Vogelsang for providing his Gauss codes. I retain full responsibility for any remaining errors.
Idiosyncratic Risk in Emerging Markets
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
© 2010, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1053–1078, November 2010
How to Cite
Angelidis, T. (2010), Idiosyncratic Risk in Emerging Markets. Financial Review, 45: 1053–1078. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2010.00285.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!