The authors would like to thank Robert Webb and participants of the 2007 China International Conference in Finance in Chengdu, China; Jukka Sihvonen and participants of the 2007 Midwest Finance Association meetings in Minneapolis; participants of the 2007 Financial Management Meetings in Orlando; and a referee of this journal, for their comments and suggestions. We would especially like to thank Lou Ederington, who made a number of important suggestions that significantly improved the focus of this paper.
Using Four-Moment Tail Risk to Examine Financial and Commodity Instrument Diversification
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
© 2010, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1101–1123, November 2010
How to Cite
You, L. and Daigler, R. T. (2010), Using Four-Moment Tail Risk to Examine Financial and Commodity Instrument Diversification. Financial Review, 45: 1101–1123. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2010.00287.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!