This paper is based on a chapter of my dissertation at Pennsylvania State University. I am very grateful to my dissertation committee members: Herman Bierens, Laura Field, Michelle Lowry, and Dennis Sheehan (Chair). I also appreciate valuable comments from Dalia Marciukaityte, John Schatzberg, Holland Toles, John Wald, and especially many constructive suggestions from two anonymous referees. I have also benefited from helpful comments by participants at the meetings of Eastern Finance Association, Financial Management Association, and Midwestern Finance Association. Special thanks go to I/B/E/S for generously providing analyst data, and Ronnie Sadka for his help on constructing the price impact measures. All errors are my own.
Liquidity Changes around Seasoned Equity Issuance: Public Offerings versus Private Placements
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 127–149, February 2011
How to Cite
Qian, H. (2011), Liquidity Changes around Seasoned Equity Issuance: Public Offerings versus Private Placements. Financial Review, 46: 127–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2010.00293.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!