This paper is based on a chapter of my dissertation at Pennsylvania State University. I am very grateful to my dissertation committee members: Herman Bierens, Laura Field, Michelle Lowry, and Dennis Sheehan (Chair). I also appreciate valuable comments from Dalia Marciukaityte, John Schatzberg, Holland Toles, John Wald, and especially many constructive suggestions from two anonymous referees. I have also benefited from helpful comments by participants at the meetings of Eastern Finance Association, Financial Management Association, and Midwestern Finance Association. Special thanks go to I/B/E/S for generously providing analyst data, and Ronnie Sadka for his help on constructing the price impact measures. All errors are my own.
Liquidity Changes around Seasoned Equity Issuance: Public Offerings versus Private Placements
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 127–149, February 2011
How to Cite
Qian, H. (2011), Liquidity Changes around Seasoned Equity Issuance: Public Offerings versus Private Placements. Financial Review, 46: 127–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2010.00293.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!