We thank two anonymous referees for providing many insightful comments. We gratefully acknowledge valuable comments and suggestions from Cynthia Campbell and Robert Van Ness (the editor). We would also like to thank Mufaddal Buxamusa, Jeff Oxmann, participants at the 2009 Midwest Finance Association Annual Meetings and the 2009 Southwestern Finance Annual Meetings, and seminar participants at the University of St. Thomas and the Xavier Institute of Management for useful comments. We also thank Anna Gibowska for providing excellent research assistance. We gratefully acknowledge summer research funding from the University of St. Thomas, Opus College of Business.
Oil Risk Exposure: The Case of the U.S. Oil and Gas Sector
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 165–191, February 2011
How to Cite
Mohanty, S. K. and Nandha, M. (2011), Oil Risk Exposure: The Case of the U.S. Oil and Gas Sector. Financial Review, 46: 165–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2010.00295.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!