This article has benefited greatly from thoughtful and constructive input from the Editor, Robert Van Ness, and an anonymous reviewer; and from discussions with many colleagues especially participants at research seminars at the University of Melbourne, the University of New South Wales and VU University in Amsterdam. I also acknowledge the hospitality of VU University's Department of Public Administration & Organization Science during 2008. The usual caveat applies.
An Exploratory Analysis of Factors Influencing Initial Market Response and Media Reports following Shock Corporate Events
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 313–336, May 2011
How to Cite
Coleman, L. (2011), An Exploratory Analysis of Factors Influencing Initial Market Response and Media Reports following Shock Corporate Events. Financial Review, 46: 313–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2011.00301.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!